FAQ & Terms
How far in advance do I need to order my dress?
Each dress usually takes 16-18 weeks to ship. Separates take 14-16 weeks to ship. Please allow yourself enough time for any neccessary alterations. We suggest a minimum of 8 weeks. Don't have 14-16 weeks? No worries, contact us about rush services and we can work with you.
Will my dress need alterations?
Yes! is the short answer. Each dress is made in a standard size, so the dress will most likely need some tweaks for the perfect fit. Make sure to budget for a quality seamstress and allow enough time for alterations.
What sizes do you carry?
The sizes range from 0-14, please see the Size & Measurements page for more details. We do offer sizes bigger than 14, but these are based on your measurements, please contact us for info and pricing.
Do you make custom wedding dresses?
Yes, we love custom wedding dresses. Custom dresses usually take 26 weeks. Please note our custom dresses start at $2,000 and due to the numerous fittings, are only offered for our local Texas brides.
Can Saint Isabel dresses be customized?
Yes! All of our dresses can be customized. Whether it's combining two different dresses or adding sleeves, contact us for more info and pricing.
Where can I try the dresses on? Do you have any stockiest?
No, our dresses are sold exclusively online. This grants us greater freedom with our design and how we market our brand. Selling our designs exclusively also allows us to keep the cost low, at wholesale prices, for our brides.
Can you send me a sample dress to try on?
We do not send sample dress to customers but we can send you fabric swatches, please contact us your address and the dress(es) you are interested in.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment - We accept Paypal and credit cards. Item will ship only after payment is received.
- Shipping - All dresses are send via Fed-Ex overnight - 2 days. International packages ship via Fed-Ex international. Please allow 5-10 business days for shipping. International Customers: Please note, customer is responsible for all tariff costs.
- Returns - All bridal gowns, custom orders and alterations are made to order, we do not accept any returns or exchanges. If you choose to cancel your order within 3 days of placing the order, you will receive a full refund. Orders cancelled after 3 days will be refunded 50% of the total purchase price.
- Size - Bridal gowns are standard size. The size chart reflects body measurements, not the finished dress measurements.
- Alterations - Some alterations might be needed to get the perfect fit. The price of the dress does not include alterations.
- Damage and Loss - We do not reimburse or replace items that have been lost or damaged during shipping.
- Customization - All of our dresses be customized. If you wish to make changes in any item or have one created specifically for you, please contact us for pricing.